Friday 27 January 2006

Verbal Diarrhoea

This is part of an online chat I had one late night in the office just before Christmas 2005. Probably not as funny in retrospect as it was when I was typing, but some people might enjoy the word-play.... I must have been pumped full of caffeine that night.

...him: project plans to write
me....: did you see the note i sent ?
...him: status updates to give
...him: solutions to solve
...him: patches to download
...him: material to study
...him: today?
me....: :) you are soooooooooooo productive.
yes, i sent it just while ago

...him: oh.. lemme replicate
me....: cogitate, ruminate, replicate, abdicate
...him: coagulate
me....: fumigate, surrogate, expectorate
...him: agitate
...him: watergate
...him: oh yea. merry christmas!
me....: castigate, masturbate, vacillate, interrogate
me....: dont forget the vodka
...him: vodka cake!
...him: hmm.. vodka I have
me....: cake you can make
me....: vacillate, fluctuate, oscillate
...him: obfuscate
...him: the delicate
me....: escalate, marinate, urinate
...him: did u eat a dictionary or something?
me....: ?
me....: oh
me....: i am compensating for my constipation of ideas
with a diarrhoea of words

...him: diarrhoea of the mouth you have
...him: slow to download big big stuff
me....: what big stuff ?
...him: code and patches
...him: benson and hedges
...him: starsky and hutch
...him: wallace and gromit
...him: bonnie and clyde
me....: nescafe and coffee-mate
...him: samson and delilah
...him: thomas and guy?
me....: thomas and guyS
me....: cock and bull
me....: tooth and nail
me....: pooh and piglet
me....: tea and empathy
me....: coffee and doughnuts
me....: nuts and bolts
...him: this and that
...him: here and there
me....: rogers and hammerstein
me....: gilbert and sullivan
me....: princess and pea
me....: beer and pee
...him: short and sweet
...him: simple and nice
me....: short and curly
...him: tortoise and hare
me....: hare today, gnome tomorrow
me....: heading3, type in date of completion,
enter name of person completing checklist

me....: walter and gromit
...him: dead and buried
...him: heaven and earth
...him: heaven and hell
me....: hell and health checks
...him: blood and guts
...him: sweat and tears
...him: something and glory
...him: teach yourself shell programming in 24 hrs..
...him: hmm.. something I needed a long time ago
...him: money and you
me....: my left hand is cramping...

And it goes downhill from there.... Feedback please - are we really weird, or do other people have online chats remotely like this?

No comments: